• Good (closed) shoes and flip flops
• Sunscreen oil
• Hat or cap
• Raincoat or poncho
• Film camera and / or camera
• Toiletries / Mosquito oil
• swimwear and bath towels
• Small backpack for carrying water for your own use
• Surinamese money for personal expenses
• big plastic garbage bag for your luggage in the boat
• Bring along your passport!
You’re wondering how you can make your payment after confirming your tours/package?
Our prices are listed in euro’s, but payment can be done in Surinamese dollars or American dollar as well.
International Bank transfer
**We use Transfer Wise which gives us the opportunity to accept international payments.
People from inside US or outside US can make payments in USD. There is a fee of USD 5.00 added to the full amount.
When we make your invoice, we send our bank details for you with swift code if needed.
Some more information.
**People from inside EUROPE or outside EUROPE can make payments in EURO.
When we make your invoice, we send our bank details for you.
First, we’ll provide our bank account details and share this with you.
Second, you can pay using SEPA bank transfers or SWIFT.
SEPA bank transfers usually take 0–2 working days to arrive in our account. SWIFT transfers take 2–5 working days.
Payment can be done via bank transfer or your card. We provide the bank account details in our invoice. The TransferWise app is not necessarily needed then, but if you already do have the WISE app, it’s easier to transfer money.
Local payment option
**Another option is to make the payment to our Surinamese bank account, but this one has a larger transaction cost of approx. 20 EUR/USD per transaction.
**Cash Payment at our office in Paramaribo.
Madeliefje street # 8
Zorg & Hoop, Paramaribo
* If there are any additional bank charges, these should be paid by the customer. If it turns out that not the full agreed amount is credited to our account, the difference should still be paid before participating or checking in.
*A Booking is guaranteed only after payment. You can pay 50% at first and 1 month before the start date of your tour the other half of the payment is done. You can also pay the full amount at once.
After full payment we send the voucher for your participation.