• Good (closed) shoes and flip flops
• Sunscreen oil
• Hat or cap
• Raincoat or poncho
• Film camera and / or camera
• Toiletries / Mosquito oil
• swimwear and bath towels
• Small backpack for carrying water for your own use
• Surinamese money for personal expenses
• big plastic garbage bag for your luggage in the boat
• Bring along your passport!
You’re wondering how you can make your payment after confirming your tours/package?Our prices are listed in euro’s, but payment can also be paid in Surinamese dollars or American dollar as well.
Payment can be finalized via bank transfer or by credit/debit card.
Pay with Credit Card
We will send you a payment link. there are additional cost
1.4% + 0.30EURO for other credit cards such as VISA & EUR 5 will be added to your amount as transaction cost.
2.9%+0.30EURO for AMEX credit cards & EUR 5 will be added to your amount as transaction cost.
European bank account (Euro)
Account holder : Dronica Lilawatie Debi Tewari
BIC : TRWIBEB1XXX
IBAN : BE69 9672 6126 1378
Address : Avenue Louise 54, Room S52, Brussels 1050, Belgium
Local payment option
**Another option is to make the payment to our Surinamese bank account, but this one has a larger transaction cost of approx. 25 EUR/USD per transaction.
Suriname bank account (Euro)
Name of the Bank : Republic bank
Bank address: Kerkplein # 1
Address : Hare Krishnastreet # 37
Swift code : RBNKSRPA
Account number (EURO): 5000138384
Account holder : Impressive Suriname Travel & Services
Cash Payment at our office in Wanica (first make an appointment)
Hare Krishna street # 37
* If there are any additional bank charges, these should be paid by the customer. If it turns out that not the full agreed amount is credited to our account, the difference should still be paid before participating or checking in.
*A Booking is guaranteed only after payment. You can pay 25% at first and 1 month before the start date of your tour the other half of the payment is done. You can also pay the full amount at once.
After full payment we send the payment receipt.